Cristiano Ronaldo won’t join Manchester City until Ferguson retires
London: Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, who recently claimed he was unhappy at Santiago Bernabeu, will never join his former club Manchester United’s fierce rivals Manchester City till Sir Alex Ferguson is the boss at Old Trafford.
According to sources close to Ronaldo, the Portuguese international shares a very close bond with Ferguson, whom he treats as a father figure, and he won’t risk hurting the Scott by joining wealthy City.
“Cristiano has always been close to Alex Ferguson, and even now, they still talk. Cristiano simply would not risk hurting him by joining Ferguson’s immediate rivals,”
Ronaldo recently spelt out just what Ferguson meant to him.
“When I arrived at United I was 18, and Sir Alex was like a father to me. He taught me many things. I worked with him for six years, and he is a great human, a great coach. Sir Alex and Jose Mourinho are the two best coaches in the world,” Ronaldo said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog