D`Ambrosio completes Inter switch from Torino
Milan: Torino defender Danilo D`Ambrosio signed for Inter Milan on a four-and-a-half-year deal on Thursday.
No financial details of the transfer were revealed by either club.
Inter said in a brief statement: "Danilo D`Ambrosio is now an Inter player.
"The relevant documentation was submitted to the Lega Serie A offices this morning, confirming the defender`s move from Torino to the Nerazzurri.
"The Neapolitan, 25, has signed a deal until 30 June 2018."
Inter sit fifth in Italy`s Serie A but 11 points off the first qualifying spot for the Champions League.
Torino, the poorer relations to city rivals and champions Juventus, have had a surprisingly strong first half of the season and sit just one point behind Inter in sixth place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read