Daniele De Rossi says would have `committed suicide` if joined Man U last year
London: Italian footballer Daniele De Rossi has said that he would have `committed suicide` by now if he had signed for Manchester United last summer.
Metro.co.uk reports that David Moyes` men were reportedly looking around the Roma ace before the season started, with United linked with a 20 million-pound deal.
However, De Rossi said he would have killed himself if he ended up at Old Trafford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre