David Beckham admits interest in extending PSG deal
London: Former England international David Beckham has admitted he is tempted to extend his stay with Ligue 1 leaders Paris St Germain into a second season.
The 37 year-old joined Carlo Ancelotti`s PSG on a five-month deal in January and his brief contribution has helped the capital club book a Champions League quarter-final with Barcelona while sustaining their domestic lead over Lyon.
While Beckham would not publicly commit his future to the Parc des Princes outfit, he revealed he is relishing the opportunity to face Barcelona in Paris on Tuesday.
Beckham said its very special but he is not getting any younger so they would see how he feels at the end of the season, adding it`s always nice to be wanted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read