David Beckham admits interest in extending PSG deal
London: Former England international David Beckham has admitted he is tempted to extend his stay with Ligue 1 leaders Paris St Germain into a second season.
The 37 year-old joined Carlo Ancelotti`s PSG on a five-month deal in January and his brief contribution has helped the capital club book a Champions League quarter-final with Barcelona while sustaining their domestic lead over Lyon.
While Beckham would not publicly commit his future to the Parc des Princes outfit, he revealed he is relishing the opportunity to face Barcelona in Paris on Tuesday.
Beckham said its very special but he is not getting any younger so they would see how he feels at the end of the season, adding it`s always nice to be wanted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!