David Beckham too busy for Twitter
London: Soccer ace David Beckham`s wife Victoria is an avid user of micro-blogging website Twitter, but he does not think he is ready to set up his own account.
David feels he won`t be able to give it his full attention.
Asked during an online chat if he would set up his own Twitter page, he replied: "Will have to wait and see, I like to do things properly so will only do it when I can commit to it."
But the 37-year-old, who has four children, Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and 12-month-old Harper, makes time to watch his favourite comedy shows on TV.
"I used to love `Only Fools `n` Horses`, I love the US version of `The Office` now," he said.
Beckham, who has experimented with several different hair styles throughout his career, says he is very happy with his current look.
"The one I have right now is good but I have always liked skin heads, they are easy," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series
- Major success! Army busts new terror outfit 'Helem Tiger Force' in Assam's Kokrajhar
- ICC likely to make 12-team main draw in 2018 World T20