David Beckham too busy for Twitter
London: Soccer ace David Beckham`s wife Victoria is an avid user of micro-blogging website Twitter, but he does not think he is ready to set up his own account.
David feels he won`t be able to give it his full attention.
Asked during an online chat if he would set up his own Twitter page, he replied: "Will have to wait and see, I like to do things properly so will only do it when I can commit to it."
But the 37-year-old, who has four children, Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and 12-month-old Harper, makes time to watch his favourite comedy shows on TV.
"I used to love `Only Fools `n` Horses`, I love the US version of `The Office` now," he said.
Beckham, who has experimented with several different hair styles throughout his career, says he is very happy with his current look.
"The one I have right now is good but I have always liked skin heads, they are easy," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information