Dede set for Vasco exit
Rio de Janeiro: Juventus target Dede is likely to leave Vasco da Gama during the next European summer transfer window, the Brazilian football club revealed.
The 24-year-old central defender, who has been compared to former England captain Rio Ferdinand, has also been linked to Manchester United, Liverpool and Benfica.
"I think it`s going to be very difficult to hang on to Dede despite the fact we all want him to stay," said Vasco`s general director Cristiano Koehler.
"The club needs the funds and the player is looking for other opportunities. We have to be realistic. At some stage he is going to leave."
Dede, who has a USD 35,000 buyout clause, has been included in Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari`s 23-man squad for international friendlies against Italy Thursday and Russia four days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today