Dede set for Vasco exit
Rio de Janeiro: Juventus target Dede is likely to leave Vasco da Gama during the next European summer transfer window, the Brazilian football club revealed.
The 24-year-old central defender, who has been compared to former England captain Rio Ferdinand, has also been linked to Manchester United, Liverpool and Benfica.
"I think it`s going to be very difficult to hang on to Dede despite the fact we all want him to stay," said Vasco`s general director Cristiano Koehler.
"The club needs the funds and the player is looking for other opportunities. We have to be realistic. At some stage he is going to leave."
Dede, who has a USD 35,000 buyout clause, has been included in Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari`s 23-man squad for international friendlies against Italy Thursday and Russia four days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack