Defending champion Rangers held to 0-0 draw by St. Johnstone
Glasgow: Defending champion Rangers were held to 0-0 draw by St. Johnstone in the Scottish Premier League, allowing Glasgow rival Celtic to trim the gap to 10 points with a 2-0 win at Inverness.
Americans Carlos Bocanegra, Maurice Edu and Alejandro Bedoya in the starting lineup for Rangers (12-0-3), and Bocanegra was given a gift by the club before the game marking his 100th appearance for the U.S. national team last Tuesday.
Anthony Stokes scored second-half goals for visiting Celtic (9-3-2) against 10-man Inverness. Celtic could reduce Rangers` lead to seven points if it beats Dunfermline on Wednesday in its game in hand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant