Demba Ba determined to quit Chelsea after being driven to breaking point by Mourinho
London: Chelsea striker Demba Ba has reportedly claimed that he has been driven to his breaking point by boss Jose Mourinho and is determined to quit the club in the summer.
The Senegal striker is reportedly keen on joining hometown club Paris Saint-German, just days after his goal knocked them out of the Champions League .
According to the Mirror, Ba, who scored three-minutes from time against PSG during their second-leg 2-0 win at Stamford Bridge, poured out his dismay at his treatment by Mourinho and insisted that he wants to quit London for Paris.
Ba said that he is the man for PSG if they are looking for someone to play alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic, adding that he is looking to leave Chelsea as he wants to play the full 90 minutes, get the maximum number of games and enjoy himself.
The striker said that Mourinho has never explained his decisions to him and that he is honestly surprised on being so patient, as earlier in his career he would have cracked up or blown a fuse.
Mourinho has given Ba just two Premier League starts and 13 appearances from the bench so far this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list