Demba Ba determined to quit Chelsea after being driven to breaking point by Mourinho
London: Chelsea striker Demba Ba has reportedly claimed that he has been driven to his breaking point by boss Jose Mourinho and is determined to quit the club in the summer.
The Senegal striker is reportedly keen on joining hometown club Paris Saint-German, just days after his goal knocked them out of the Champions League .
According to the Mirror, Ba, who scored three-minutes from time against PSG during their second-leg 2-0 win at Stamford Bridge, poured out his dismay at his treatment by Mourinho and insisted that he wants to quit London for Paris.
Ba said that he is the man for PSG if they are looking for someone to play alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic, adding that he is looking to leave Chelsea as he wants to play the full 90 minutes, get the maximum number of games and enjoy himself.
The striker said that Mourinho has never explained his decisions to him and that he is honestly surprised on being so patient, as earlier in his career he would have cracked up or blown a fuse.
Mourinho has given Ba just two Premier League starts and 13 appearances from the bench so far this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Preity Zinta missed crew of 'ABCD 2' on 'Nach Baliye 7'
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues