Di Maria only wants to play for CL club
London: Argentina`s winger Angel di Maria looks to be on his way out of Real Madrid as his contract dispute continues with the European champions now ready to cash in rather than meet his demands.
But Real coach Carlo Ancelotti would try to persuade the club not to sell the winger.
Top agent Jorge Mendes has sounded out several top European sides, but Di
Maria has made it clear that he wants to go to a club in the Champions League, The Mirror reported.
Liverpool, out of Europe altogether next season after finishing seventh last season, have also distanced themselves from reports that they are interested in Di Maria.
However, French champions Paris Saint-Germain are very keen on landing the winger with Italian title winners Juventus also having expressed an interest despite not having the funds necessary to buy him, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users