Di Maria only wants to play for CL club
London: Argentina`s winger Angel di Maria looks to be on his way out of Real Madrid as his contract dispute continues with the European champions now ready to cash in rather than meet his demands.
But Real coach Carlo Ancelotti would try to persuade the club not to sell the winger.
Top agent Jorge Mendes has sounded out several top European sides, but Di
Maria has made it clear that he wants to go to a club in the Champions League, The Mirror reported.
Liverpool, out of Europe altogether next season after finishing seventh last season, have also distanced themselves from reports that they are interested in Di Maria.
However, French champions Paris Saint-Germain are very keen on landing the winger with Italian title winners Juventus also having expressed an interest despite not having the funds necessary to buy him, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why