Di Maria only wants to play for CL club
London: Argentina`s winger Angel di Maria looks to be on his way out of Real Madrid as his contract dispute continues with the European champions now ready to cash in rather than meet his demands.
But Real coach Carlo Ancelotti would try to persuade the club not to sell the winger.
Top agent Jorge Mendes has sounded out several top European sides, but Di
Maria has made it clear that he wants to go to a club in the Champions League, The Mirror reported.
Liverpool, out of Europe altogether next season after finishing seventh last season, have also distanced themselves from reports that they are interested in Di Maria.
However, French champions Paris Saint-Germain are very keen on landing the winger with Italian title winners Juventus also having expressed an interest despite not having the funds necessary to buy him, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Sweden, Kazakhstan, Ethiopia, Bolivia elected to UNSC for 2017-18
- Sturgeon to visit Brussels to defend Scotland`s EU place
- NATO, EU leaders pledge strong alliance to counter Brexit fallout
- EU leaders tell Britain to exit swiftly, market rout halts
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung in Faridabad