Dismal Inter Milan slump to third defeat in row
Milan: Inter Milan`s dismal run continued with a 3-0 home reverse against Bologna on Friday, their third defeat in a row and second in less than a week against lowly opponents at the San Siro.
Edinson Cavani scored twice to give Napoli a 3-0 win at Fiorentina in Friday`s other Serie A game.
Inter, who have taken one point from their last 15, dominated much of the game but were caught three times on the break by a side who are a lowly 16th in the 20-team table.
Marco Di Vaio netted twice in two minutes just before halftime, the second after a dreadful blunder by Andrea Ranocchia, and Robert Acquafresca made it 3-0 late in the second half.
The match ended with a chorus of `Jose Mourinho`, the coach who led Inter to a Serie A, Champions League and Italian Cup treble two seasons ago, from the Curva Nord`s hardcore fans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre