Dortmund set to sign Jojic, Ramos: Reports
Berlin: Borussia Dortmund are set to sign Serbia attacking midfielder Milos Jojic from Partizan Belgrade, who is expected to complete a medical on Thursday, according to reports.
The 21-year-old is expected to sign a four-year deal and his club Partizan have confirmed he has left their training camp in Turkey to join a foreign club.
Both German daily Bild and football magazine Kicker report the deal will be confirmed on Thursday after a medical with Jojic set to cost 2.2 million euros ($3m) before the January transfer window closes at midnight on Friday.
Jojic, who made his Serbia debut against Japan last October, is a replacement for Dortmund`s Poland winger Jakub Blaszczykowski, who will miss the rest of the season after tearing cruciate knee ligaments.
Dortmund are also reported to be set to sign Hertha Berlin`s Colombia striker Adrian Ramos for the 2014-15 season.
The 28-year-old has told Hertha that he wants to leave at the end of the season, although his contract runs until June 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security