Dortmund set to sign Jojic, Ramos: Reports
Berlin: Borussia Dortmund are set to sign Serbia attacking midfielder Milos Jojic from Partizan Belgrade, who is expected to complete a medical on Thursday, according to reports.
The 21-year-old is expected to sign a four-year deal and his club Partizan have confirmed he has left their training camp in Turkey to join a foreign club.
Both German daily Bild and football magazine Kicker report the deal will be confirmed on Thursday after a medical with Jojic set to cost 2.2 million euros ($3m) before the January transfer window closes at midnight on Friday.
Jojic, who made his Serbia debut against Japan last October, is a replacement for Dortmund`s Poland winger Jakub Blaszczykowski, who will miss the rest of the season after tearing cruciate knee ligaments.
Dortmund are also reported to be set to sign Hertha Berlin`s Colombia striker Adrian Ramos for the 2014-15 season.
The 28-year-old has told Hertha that he wants to leave at the end of the season, although his contract runs until June 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say