Dortmund set to sign Jojic, Ramos: Reports
Berlin: Borussia Dortmund are set to sign Serbia attacking midfielder Milos Jojic from Partizan Belgrade, who is expected to complete a medical on Thursday, according to reports.
The 21-year-old is expected to sign a four-year deal and his club Partizan have confirmed he has left their training camp in Turkey to join a foreign club.
Both German daily Bild and football magazine Kicker report the deal will be confirmed on Thursday after a medical with Jojic set to cost 2.2 million euros ($3m) before the January transfer window closes at midnight on Friday.
Jojic, who made his Serbia debut against Japan last October, is a replacement for Dortmund`s Poland winger Jakub Blaszczykowski, who will miss the rest of the season after tearing cruciate knee ligaments.
Dortmund are also reported to be set to sign Hertha Berlin`s Colombia striker Adrian Ramos for the 2014-15 season.
The 28-year-old has told Hertha that he wants to leave at the end of the season, although his contract runs until June 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured