Dortmund will not fall apart: Klopp
Italy: The successful coach has little doubt that BVB will be challenging for top honours again next season regardless of who will leave the club.
Jurgen Klopp is confident that Borussia Dortmund have what it takes to cope with the departure of some of their star players in the summer transfer window.
The Champions League runners-up will lose Mario Gotze to Bayern Munich, while Robert Lewandowski seems to be on his way to the Bavarians as well.
Nevertheless, Klopp has little doubt that BVB will sign adequate replacements for the players who leave for greener pastures.
"I have read that a difficult season awaits us, but that`s nonsense. We have a lot of quality and a steady foundation," said Klopp.
"There will obviously be a few changes as some players will leave. I think the changes will benefit us, though, and I am quite optimistic.”
"I can`t say how many players we will sign, but we are working on it. I can guarantee that everything will be fine in the end. Plenty will happen in the next few days and weeks."
BVB already announced the signing of Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Werder Bremen on Tuesday, while Felipe Santana`s departure to Schalke has been officially confirmed since the Champions League defeat too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diesel, petrol cabs go off roads in Delhi, owners warn of suicides
- Lawsuit filed over Facebook's plan to issue new Class C stock
- Four-year-old boy rescued from borewell dies on way to Pune hospital in Maharashtra
- Aam Aadmi Party appoints Naveen Jaihind as Haryana convener
- IAF choppers dump water to douse forest fires; Centre sends probe team to Uttarakhand