Dunga wants return to Brazil coaching job
Rio de Janeiro: Former Brazil coach Dunga has refused to rule out a return to the national football team`s top job.
Dunga was sacked after Brazil`s quarterfinal exit to the Netherlands at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa but has returned to coaching this year with Brazilian top-flight club Internacional.
"I think it will be difficult but you never know what might happen - I would love to return," the 49-year-old told TV Record Saturday.
"The national team has a great atmosphere and a positive vibe that is great to be a part of."
The former Fiorentina midfielder, who captained Brazil to victory at the 1994 World Cup in the United States, also explained his decision to spend 18 months out of football before returning to coaching last month.
"The role as national coach is very demanding. I was away from home every weekend and I needed to look after personal matters," he said.
"Now I have been able to sort things out and dedicate myself to coaching again."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH