Dunga’s big hint he will not stay on with Brazil
Port Elizabeth: Brazil coach Dunga made it clear that he would not be continuing in the job after his side lost 2-1 to Netherlands in their World Cup quarter-final on Friday.
Asked about his future, he told reporters: “We knew when I started that I would be here for four years.”
“It’s sad, it’s difficult, nobody prepares to lose.”
Dunga replaced Carlos Alberto Parreira in July 2006, immediately after the last World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet