Dunga’s big hint he will not stay on with Brazil
Port Elizabeth: Brazil coach Dunga made it clear that he would not be continuing in the job after his side lost 2-1 to Netherlands in their World Cup quarter-final on Friday.
Asked about his future, he told reporters: “We knew when I started that I would be here for four years.”
“It’s sad, it’s difficult, nobody prepares to lose.”
Dunga replaced Carlos Alberto Parreira in July 2006, immediately after the last World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India