Dynamo Kiev signs Dutch international Lens
Kiev: Ukrainian football club Dynamo Kiev has signed Dutch international striker Jeremain Lens from PSV Eindhoven.
"The transfer to Dynamo is a step forward in my career," Lens was quoted by Dynamo`s press-service as saying, reports Xinhua.
The 25-year-old will play for Dynamo on a four-year deal, the press-service said, without disclosing details regarding the transfer fee.
The local and Dutch media estimate the deal value at $12-14 million.
Lens has spent three years in Eindhoven and scored 43 goals in 137 appearances for PSV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’