East Bengal play Semen Padang in AFC Cup quarterfinals
New Delhi: East Bengal will play against Semen Padang of Indonesia in their home and away quarterfinal matches of the AFC Cup football tournament in September.
The draw for the quarter-finals was made at AFC headquarters in Kuala Lumpur today.
East Bengal have reached the last eight for only the second time in seven tournament appearances. Semen Padang, on the other hand, are tournament debutants.
Defending champions Kuwait Sports Club face New Radiant of Maldives in the quarterfinals.
The first leg of the AFC Cup quarter-finals will be held on September 17 with the return fixtures taking place one week later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- 2nd Test, Centurion: South Africa vs New Zealand - Preview
- US Open 2016: Serena Williams shoulders burden of history at Flushing Meadows
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more