Edinson Cavani claims Suarez waiting to make transfer to Real Madrid
London: Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani has revealed that his strike partner Luis Suarez is waiting to make a `dream` transfer to Real Madrid and was never interested in joining Arsenal.
According to Metro.co.uk, Suarez was linked with both the Gunners and Madrid over the summer, after telling Liverpool that he wanted to leave the club.
The 26-year-old eventually stayed put, but close friend Cavani says he could finally leave Anfield in January but Madrid are the only club he is interested in, the report said.
Suarez is already being linked with a 55 million pound transfer to Madrid in January, with Carlo Ancelotti believed to be monitoring him before considering a bumper bid, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kerala Assembly Elections: BJP president Amit Shah cancels poll visit
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview