El Shaarawy to resume action in April
Rome: AC Milan striker Stephan El Shaarawy is expected to return to action in April.
The Italy international suffered a metatarasal fracture at the start of this season, and has been recovering after undergoing surgery for the same injury in December, reports Xinhua.
The Italian Press reported Tuesday that he will return to action in April.
The 21-year-old has been given the all-clear from doctors in Netherlands, and will be allowed to play again in the Rossoneri`s match against Catania next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets