England-Netherlands football friendly in February
London: England will face the Netherlands in a football friendly at Wembley Stadium here Feb 29, the English Football Association has confirmed.
The match was originally planned for August but was called off after a series of riots in England.
It will be the 19th meeting of the two sides, with England having won five and drawn nine of their previous encounters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan for higher public spending to prevent Hepatitis B
- First batch of Haj pilgrims from J&K to leave on August 10
- White dwarf found lashing red dwarf in space
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?