`Nothing certain` over Manchester United future: Nani
London: Manchester United winger Nani says he is ‘calm’ amid reports surrounding his future at the Premier League champions.
The 26-year-old’s contract at Old Trafford runs out in the summer of 2014, with no new deal yet in place in for the Portugal international.
And with David Moyes becoming the new manager at the Manchester club, Nani insists a decision has yet to be made on his future.
"My future? Nothing is certain," Nani told reporters. "I am calm. I have everything in my hands.
"I am not saying that I will not continue at Manchester United. I will think about what is best for me."
Nani moved to Old Trafford from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon in 2007 and has made 133 appearances for the Red Devils, scoring 26 goals.
And despite only appearing ten times in Premier League last season, the midfielder has ruled out a move back to Portugal.
Nani continued: "I have respect for the Portuguese clubs, especially Sporting Lisbon but also Benfica and Porto, but I don`t think that is viable.
"I think my level at the moment is different."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons