EPL: Arsenal vs Manchester United - Preview
London: Arsene Wenger could be without Mikel Arteta (ankle) after he picked up an injury against Fulham last time out.
The Spaniard`s injury means Wilshere is likely to sit alongside Aaron Ramsey in midfield, with Tomas Rosicky playing in the free role behind the striker and Santi Cazorla shifting to a wide left position.
Olivier Giroud faces a three-match ban for his red card in that game meaning either Theo Walcott, Gervinho or Lukas Podolski will lead the line for the Gunners.
Sir Alex Ferguson is likely to rotate his squad after sealing the title against Aston Villa on Monday night.
After Jonny Evans picked up a knock in that win, Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic - who missed the title-clinching tie - are both set to return to the side with Phil Jones perhaps deployed in midfield.
Michael Carrick is also likely to be rested after playing through injury against Villa. Expect the likes of Danny Welbeck, Chicharito, Tom Cleverley and Nani to feature from the start.
• Arsenal have kept just four clean sheets in their last 16 Premier League games at the Emirates Stadium.
• Only the Gunners (18) have scored more goals in the final 15 minutes of matches than Manchester United (15).
• Arsenal have taken only four points from seven games against the other sides in the top five this season, every other member has at least 10.
• Despite having the best away defence (14 goals conceded), 12 teams have a better home defensive record than the 21 goals shipped by the Gunners at the Emirates.
• Manchester United are the first team to be crowned champions with four games remaining since Arsenal in 2003-04.
• Robin van Persie has scored 17 goals in his last 17 Premier League appearances at the Emirates. The Dutch international is 17/2 with bet365 to score two or more goals on Sunday.
• The Dutchman has scored in each of his last three appearances where Arsenal have played against Man Utd, twice for the Gunners and last time out for the Red Devils.
• Wayne Rooney scored his first Premier League goal, his first in the league for Man Utd and his 100th Premier League goal all against Arsenal.