Ferguson says Man U can’t afford Ronaldo
London: Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted the club cannot afford to buy back Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid. United face the Real Madrid superstar on Wednesday in their Champions League clash at Santiago Bernabeu, four years after flogging him for 80 million pound.
Ferguson said if any club wants to buy back Ronaldo then they must be ready to shell out hundred of millions, adding that rules everyone out, including Barcelona. Ronaldo who moved to the Bernabeu in 2009, has been heavily linked with a switch back to Old Trafford. But boss Ferguson said everyone talks about it but he doesn’t see it, adding Ronaldo has two and a half years left on his contract and Madrid is trying hard to get him a new contract.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what