Javier Hernandez not leaving Manchester United: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has said he has no interest in selling Javier Hernandez.
The Manchester United striker, known as Little Pea, has scored 16 times this season - but still cannot get a starting spot for the big games. He was not involved in either leg of the Champions League defeat to Real Madrid. And with Robin van Persie now installed as Old Trafford`s leading marksman, it is difficult to see the situation getting any better for Hernandez.
It is little wonder that the Mexican has been linked with a move away from United, who he joined as a virtual unknown from Chivas for just 7 million pounds in 2010.
However, Ferguson has told any potential suitors not to waste their time by even making an inquiry.
The United boss said Hernandez is on a long contract and that they won`t be entertaining interest from anyone. He said Hernandez is a really important player, adding that there is no evidence that he has been annoyed or disappointed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen