Javier Hernandez not leaving Manchester United: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has said he has no interest in selling Javier Hernandez.
The Manchester United striker, known as Little Pea, has scored 16 times this season - but still cannot get a starting spot for the big games. He was not involved in either leg of the Champions League defeat to Real Madrid. And with Robin van Persie now installed as Old Trafford`s leading marksman, it is difficult to see the situation getting any better for Hernandez.
It is little wonder that the Mexican has been linked with a move away from United, who he joined as a virtual unknown from Chivas for just 7 million pounds in 2010.
However, Ferguson has told any potential suitors not to waste their time by even making an inquiry.
The United boss said Hernandez is on a long contract and that they won`t be entertaining interest from anyone. He said Hernandez is a really important player, adding that there is no evidence that he has been annoyed or disappointed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back