Javier Hernandez not leaving Manchester United: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has said he has no interest in selling Javier Hernandez.
The Manchester United striker, known as Little Pea, has scored 16 times this season - but still cannot get a starting spot for the big games. He was not involved in either leg of the Champions League defeat to Real Madrid. And with Robin van Persie now installed as Old Trafford`s leading marksman, it is difficult to see the situation getting any better for Hernandez.
It is little wonder that the Mexican has been linked with a move away from United, who he joined as a virtual unknown from Chivas for just 7 million pounds in 2010.
However, Ferguson has told any potential suitors not to waste their time by even making an inquiry.
The United boss said Hernandez is on a long contract and that they won`t be entertaining interest from anyone. He said Hernandez is a really important player, adding that there is no evidence that he has been annoyed or disappointed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh