Javier Hernandez not leaving Manchester United: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has said he has no interest in selling Javier Hernandez.
The Manchester United striker, known as Little Pea, has scored 16 times this season - but still cannot get a starting spot for the big games. He was not involved in either leg of the Champions League defeat to Real Madrid. And with Robin van Persie now installed as Old Trafford`s leading marksman, it is difficult to see the situation getting any better for Hernandez.
It is little wonder that the Mexican has been linked with a move away from United, who he joined as a virtual unknown from Chivas for just 7 million pounds in 2010.
However, Ferguson has told any potential suitors not to waste their time by even making an inquiry.
The United boss said Hernandez is on a long contract and that they won`t be entertaining interest from anyone. He said Hernandez is a really important player, adding that there is no evidence that he has been annoyed or disappointed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB