Javier Hernandez not leaving Manchester United: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has said he has no interest in selling Javier Hernandez.
The Manchester United striker, known as Little Pea, has scored 16 times this season - but still cannot get a starting spot for the big games. He was not involved in either leg of the Champions League defeat to Real Madrid. And with Robin van Persie now installed as Old Trafford`s leading marksman, it is difficult to see the situation getting any better for Hernandez.
It is little wonder that the Mexican has been linked with a move away from United, who he joined as a virtual unknown from Chivas for just 7 million pounds in 2010.
However, Ferguson has told any potential suitors not to waste their time by even making an inquiry.
The United boss said Hernandez is on a long contract and that they won`t be entertaining interest from anyone. He said Hernandez is a really important player, adding that there is no evidence that he has been annoyed or disappointed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!