Man U not interested in Atletico`s Falcao: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson said his club would not be a part of the competition for Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao.
The 48 million-pound rated Falcao has become a source of interest for both the big clubs of the Premier League, Manchester City and Chelsea.
However, Ferguson insisted that he would not be a part of the Falcao chase even though reports have suggested that the Scot feels that offering Javier Hernandez in part exchange for Falcao to Atletico Madrid will help in signing the deal.
The Colombian striker`s contract with Atletico is about to end soon and his release may see other clubs joining the chase for him.
Meanwhile, Borussia Dortmund`s Robert Lewandowski is also in the list of wanted players for United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city