Man U not interested in Atletico`s Falcao: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson said his club would not be a part of the competition for Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao.
The 48 million-pound rated Falcao has become a source of interest for both the big clubs of the Premier League, Manchester City and Chelsea.
However, Ferguson insisted that he would not be a part of the Falcao chase even though reports have suggested that the Scot feels that offering Javier Hernandez in part exchange for Falcao to Atletico Madrid will help in signing the deal.
The Colombian striker`s contract with Atletico is about to end soon and his release may see other clubs joining the chase for him.
Meanwhile, Borussia Dortmund`s Robert Lewandowski is also in the list of wanted players for United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'