Man U not interested in Atletico`s Falcao: Ferguson
London: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson said his club would not be a part of the competition for Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao.
The 48 million-pound rated Falcao has become a source of interest for both the big clubs of the Premier League, Manchester City and Chelsea.
However, Ferguson insisted that he would not be a part of the Falcao chase even though reports have suggested that the Scot feels that offering Javier Hernandez in part exchange for Falcao to Atletico Madrid will help in signing the deal.
The Colombian striker`s contract with Atletico is about to end soon and his release may see other clubs joining the chase for him.
Meanwhile, Borussia Dortmund`s Robert Lewandowski is also in the list of wanted players for United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued