Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez confident of winning treble
London: Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez is confident that Manchester United will win the treble this season, after United’s recent 4-1 win against Fulham FC which led them successfully through the fifth round of the FA cup.
The Mexican striker, who scored two goals, setting up a fifth-round home tie with Reading FC, said that winning the treble - FA Cup, the Champions League and the Premier League- is foremost for the club.
Hernandez added that United, who last won the treble in 1999, has a fair chance of winning the treble this season because of the fine form of the team.
Veteran Ryan Giggs, who scored the opener against Fulham with an early penalty, was praised by his team-mate Anderson who said that Giggs is the best player at the club and is able to lead United for another FA victory.
The Brazilian star added that United is all set to win the treble because they have unbelievable players.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!