Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez confident of winning treble
London: Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez is confident that Manchester United will win the treble this season, after United’s recent 4-1 win against Fulham FC which led them successfully through the fifth round of the FA cup.
The Mexican striker, who scored two goals, setting up a fifth-round home tie with Reading FC, said that winning the treble - FA Cup, the Champions League and the Premier League- is foremost for the club.
Hernandez added that United, who last won the treble in 1999, has a fair chance of winning the treble this season because of the fine form of the team.
Veteran Ryan Giggs, who scored the opener against Fulham with an early penalty, was praised by his team-mate Anderson who said that Giggs is the best player at the club and is able to lead United for another FA victory.
The Brazilian star added that United is all set to win the treble because they have unbelievable players.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!