Sir Alex Ferguson not included in list of Manchester greats
London. Mar 16 (ANI): Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has failed to make it into a list of great names that will adorn the doors of the £170million extension to the city’s town hall.
Manchester names who did make the cut include Prof Brian Cox, the television scientist, Tony Warren, the Coronation Street writer, and the Hallé orchestra.
Joining Sir Alex on the rejects list are Morrissey, Danny Boyle and Les Dawson.
Ferguson is one of England’s most successful manager, and he has guided the Red Devils to 12 Premier League title and two Champions League trophy during his long span at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India