Sir Alex Ferguson not included in list of Manchester greats
London. Mar 16 (ANI): Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has failed to make it into a list of great names that will adorn the doors of the £170million extension to the city’s town hall.
Manchester names who did make the cut include Prof Brian Cox, the television scientist, Tony Warren, the Coronation Street writer, and the Hallé orchestra.
Joining Sir Alex on the rejects list are Morrissey, Danny Boyle and Les Dawson.
Ferguson is one of England’s most successful manager, and he has guided the Red Devils to 12 Premier League title and two Champions League trophy during his long span at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- After China warns India, Baloch and Sindhi leaders hail PM Narendra Modi outside Chinese embassy – Watch
- After Anil Vij, Vijay Goel announces support for Dera Sacha's sports village in Haryana
- PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, Dipa Karmakar, Jitu Rai conferred with Khel Ratna award
- Attention cinema lovers, Will Smith was a guest at Akshay Kumar's success party! – See pics
- Six scientists end year-long Mars mission