Sir Alex Ferguson not included in list of Manchester greats
London. Mar 16 (ANI): Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has failed to make it into a list of great names that will adorn the doors of the £170million extension to the city’s town hall.
Manchester names who did make the cut include Prof Brian Cox, the television scientist, Tony Warren, the Coronation Street writer, and the Hallé orchestra.
Joining Sir Alex on the rejects list are Morrissey, Danny Boyle and Les Dawson.
Ferguson is one of England’s most successful manager, and he has guided the Red Devils to 12 Premier League title and two Champions League trophy during his long span at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi