Sir Alex Ferguson not included in list of Manchester greats
London. Mar 16 (ANI): Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has failed to make it into a list of great names that will adorn the doors of the £170million extension to the city’s town hall.
Manchester names who did make the cut include Prof Brian Cox, the television scientist, Tony Warren, the Coronation Street writer, and the Hallé orchestra.
Joining Sir Alex on the rejects list are Morrissey, Danny Boyle and Les Dawson.
Ferguson is one of England’s most successful manager, and he has guided the Red Devils to 12 Premier League title and two Champions League trophy during his long span at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16