Sir Alex Ferguson not included in list of Manchester greats
London. Mar 16 (ANI): Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has failed to make it into a list of great names that will adorn the doors of the £170million extension to the city’s town hall.
Manchester names who did make the cut include Prof Brian Cox, the television scientist, Tony Warren, the Coronation Street writer, and the Hallé orchestra.
Joining Sir Alex on the rejects list are Morrissey, Danny Boyle and Les Dawson.
Ferguson is one of England’s most successful manager, and he has guided the Red Devils to 12 Premier League title and two Champions League trophy during his long span at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened