Eriksson says will never realise `childhood dream` of managing Liverpool
London: Former England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson has revealed that he would like to manager Liverpool.
According to SportsMole.co.uk, however, the 65-year-old, who is currently the manager of Chinese side Guangzhou R and F, has admitted that he will not get the chance to take charge of a club that he supported as a child.
Eriksson said that in the past it was always a dream to manage Liverpool but it would not happen, adding that he has always been a Liverpool fan along with his father and it was in the family.
He added that the club had been doing rather well this season, better than for many years, and hoped they can compete this year in the Premier League because they haven`t done that for a long time.
Eriksson has managed a host of clubs, including Roma, Lazio, Benfica and Manchester City, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu's belief for votes? - Part II
- PM in Iran; Modi visits Gurudwara in Tehran
- India's tour of Zimbabwe and West Indies: BCCI selection committee to announce squads today
- Narendra Modi in Iran: PM invokes India's 'civilisational ties', aims to boost economic, cultural partnership
- IPL 2016, Match 56: Virat Kohli's RCB earn playoffs spot, to face Gujarat Lions in Qualifier 1
- Jorge Lorenzo pips Marc Marquez to Italian MotoGP win
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg celebrates his wedding anniversary in a 'musical' way! - See pic