Eriksson says will never realise `childhood dream` of managing Liverpool
London: Former England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson has revealed that he would like to manager Liverpool.
According to SportsMole.co.uk, however, the 65-year-old, who is currently the manager of Chinese side Guangzhou R and F, has admitted that he will not get the chance to take charge of a club that he supported as a child.
Eriksson said that in the past it was always a dream to manage Liverpool but it would not happen, adding that he has always been a Liverpool fan along with his father and it was in the family.
He added that the club had been doing rather well this season, better than for many years, and hoped they can compete this year in the Premier League because they haven`t done that for a long time.
Eriksson has managed a host of clubs, including Roma, Lazio, Benfica and Manchester City, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi