Eto`o to sign Inter contract on Monday: Report
Milan: Inter will present Samuel Eto`o with his mega contract on Monday following the latest talks held in Milan today.
The Nerazzurri added the finishing touches to Eto`o`s five year deal during a two hour meeting this morning.
Sporting director Marco Branca, director Lele Oriali and finance chief Rinaldo Ghelfi thrashed out the final agreement with Eto`o`s agent Josep Maria Mesalles.
The Cameroon international will earn €10.5million per season plus bonuses related to Inter`s success next term. The move will see him pocket an extra €500,000 compared to his reported €10m demands.
A channel claims the Nerazzurri and Mesalles are delighted with the outcome of today`s talks but the quartet did not give any interviews as they left the club`s Milanese headquarters.
Mesalles is now expected to fly back to Barcelona to tie up a few outstanding details with the Spanish club this weekend. Following this, Eto`o will travel to Milan on Monday in order to have his medical and sign for the champions.
"We are happy and satisfied with the negotiations and our negotiations with Inter are finished," Measalles told the press.
"The player is happy with the outcome. The only problem is with Barcelona.”
"The player may arrive on Monday or Tuesday to work with Inter. It`s not official yet, but the agreement with Inter has been made. It`s a five year deal with Inter."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees