Eto’o says he has no wish to return to Inter Milan
Milan: Samuel Eto’o says he made the right choice in leaving Inter Milan for Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala but is open to a possible move to Paris Saint-Germain in the future.
The Cameroon striker left Inter for Anzhi in a 37.17 million dollars transfer in August but there have been suggestions he could return during the Russian league’s winter break.
Eto’o said in an interview that “when I left Italy they criticized me. But I am convinced I made the right choice. At the moment I’m very happy in Russia.”
Eto’o says he would consider a transfer to PSG, adding: “If the chance comes up, we’ll see. What’s important is to feel good in what you’re doing.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site