Eto’o says he has no wish to return to Inter Milan
Milan: Samuel Eto’o says he made the right choice in leaving Inter Milan for Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala but is open to a possible move to Paris Saint-Germain in the future.
The Cameroon striker left Inter for Anzhi in a 37.17 million dollars transfer in August but there have been suggestions he could return during the Russian league’s winter break.
Eto’o said in an interview that “when I left Italy they criticized me. But I am convinced I made the right choice. At the moment I’m very happy in Russia.”
Eto’o says he would consider a transfer to PSG, adding: “If the chance comes up, we’ll see. What’s important is to feel good in what you’re doing.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...