Eto’o says he has no wish to return to Inter Milan
Milan: Samuel Eto’o says he made the right choice in leaving Inter Milan for Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala but is open to a possible move to Paris Saint-Germain in the future.
The Cameroon striker left Inter for Anzhi in a 37.17 million dollars transfer in August but there have been suggestions he could return during the Russian league’s winter break.
Eto’o said in an interview that “when I left Italy they criticized me. But I am convinced I made the right choice. At the moment I’m very happy in Russia.”
Eto’o says he would consider a transfer to PSG, adding: “If the chance comes up, we’ll see. What’s important is to feel good in what you’re doing.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed