Balotelli is world``s first £200m footballer, claims his agent
London: Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has been declared the world``s first 200 million pound footballer by his own agent.
A newspaper quoted Italian agent Mino Raiola as giving remarkable valuation of Balotelli, despite his failure to make much of an impression in Italy``s Euro 2012 final defeat.
Raiola said: "What is Mario worth after the Euros? Well, I would not say priceless, but if I have to put a value on him, I would say 250 million Euros (£202m)".
"But whatever the price, he will stay at City, 200 percent. It is not that Mario has changed, but the way people around him now see him. That is what has changed," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC exams: Panel to recommend lowering of age limit for civil services exam
- BJP holds huge protest outside Mamata Banerjee's residence over attack on Roopa Ganguly's convoy
- Here’s what Kajol feels about the film industry
- Ayutthaya: Once a diplomatic hub in the Siamese kingdom, now a Thailand heritage site
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check