Euro 2012: Kev the psychic chicken predicts the first finalist
Kiev: And then there were four. The semi-finals are here, and Kev`s bang up for this after an impressive quarter-finals stage.
The old bird correctly predicted three of the four matches, missing out on a full house due to his peculiar affection for the Czech Republic...
Now on to Portugal vs Spain. It`s a tough one to call, many will get it wrong, some may be spot on, but how will we fair? You just never know with Kev.
The chicken has picked Portugal to be the winner of the first semi-final of the Euro 2012 championships.
So Kev has made his predictions, and we’re not going to argue, because when you play with feathers you get tickled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise