Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli in Twitter row over Ronaldo’s gelled hairdo
New York: Bar Refaeli and Irina Shayk got into a catfight on Twitter over Cristiano Ronaldo’s super gelled hair.
The fight started after Rafaeli insulted the soccer star’s hairstyle during Thursday night’s game between his team, Portugal, and the Czech Republic.
“The only thing I can think of when I watch Ronaldo is that hair gel should really be outlawed!” the New York Post quoted the 27-year-old model as writing on Twitter.
Shayk, who has been dating the soccer stud for more than two years didn’t take the criticism well.
“Being a hater is not a cute look. Learn to love,” the 26-year-old Russian tweeted.
Refaeli, whom news reports once linked to Barcelona soccer star Gerard Pique and to snowboard superstar Shaun White, retreated from her wisecrack but still maintained her stance on hair products.
“I love u and I love ur BF. I just don’t like hair gel,” Rafaeli added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win