Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli in Twitter row over Ronaldo’s gelled hairdo
New York: Bar Refaeli and Irina Shayk got into a catfight on Twitter over Cristiano Ronaldo’s super gelled hair.
The fight started after Rafaeli insulted the soccer star’s hairstyle during Thursday night’s game between his team, Portugal, and the Czech Republic.
“The only thing I can think of when I watch Ronaldo is that hair gel should really be outlawed!” the New York Post quoted the 27-year-old model as writing on Twitter.
Shayk, who has been dating the soccer stud for more than two years didn’t take the criticism well.
“Being a hater is not a cute look. Learn to love,” the 26-year-old Russian tweeted.
Refaeli, whom news reports once linked to Barcelona soccer star Gerard Pique and to snowboard superstar Shaun White, retreated from her wisecrack but still maintained her stance on hair products.
“I love u and I love ur BF. I just don’t like hair gel,” Rafaeli added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know