Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli in Twitter row over Ronaldo’s gelled hairdo
New York: Bar Refaeli and Irina Shayk got into a catfight on Twitter over Cristiano Ronaldo’s super gelled hair.
The fight started after Rafaeli insulted the soccer star’s hairstyle during Thursday night’s game between his team, Portugal, and the Czech Republic.
“The only thing I can think of when I watch Ronaldo is that hair gel should really be outlawed!” the New York Post quoted the 27-year-old model as writing on Twitter.
Shayk, who has been dating the soccer stud for more than two years didn’t take the criticism well.
“Being a hater is not a cute look. Learn to love,” the 26-year-old Russian tweeted.
Refaeli, whom news reports once linked to Barcelona soccer star Gerard Pique and to snowboard superstar Shaun White, retreated from her wisecrack but still maintained her stance on hair products.
“I love u and I love ur BF. I just don’t like hair gel,” Rafaeli added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far