Mario Balotelli missing pet dog during Euro tournament
London: Mario Balotelli, who hit the two goals that saw off Germany in the semi-final, has missed his dog Lucky so much that he has asked a friend to send video clips to his phone.
Seeing the black lab back at his Manchester pad is said to have helped the Italian footie ace find his best form.
“Mario adores Lucky and the name has certainly paid off for him in this tournament,” a newspaper quoted a dog-sitting pal as saying.
“He waited six months to bring Lucky to England after joining City and he is now toying with the idea of maybe getting a rescue dog to keep the pet company while away,” the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- VIDEO: Martin Guptill takes time off IPL; plays cricket with kids at Dharavi
- Tata group doubles published patents in 2 years to 7,000
- Watch: South Korean mom throws kids out of multi-story building on fire
- Kingfisher House auction: Lenders begin revaluation in a bid to sell it
- WATCH: From Nehra ji to Shahenshah, Sunrisers Hyderabad's India pacer has come a long way!