Mario Balotelli missing pet dog during Euro tournament
London: Mario Balotelli, who hit the two goals that saw off Germany in the semi-final, has missed his dog Lucky so much that he has asked a friend to send video clips to his phone.
Seeing the black lab back at his Manchester pad is said to have helped the Italian footie ace find his best form.
“Mario adores Lucky and the name has certainly paid off for him in this tournament,” a newspaper quoted a dog-sitting pal as saying.
“He waited six months to bring Lucky to England after joining City and he is now toying with the idea of maybe getting a rescue dog to keep the pet company while away,” the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!