Mario Balotelli missing pet dog during Euro tournament
London: Mario Balotelli, who hit the two goals that saw off Germany in the semi-final, has missed his dog Lucky so much that he has asked a friend to send video clips to his phone.
Seeing the black lab back at his Manchester pad is said to have helped the Italian footie ace find his best form.
“Mario adores Lucky and the name has certainly paid off for him in this tournament,” a newspaper quoted a dog-sitting pal as saying.
“He waited six months to bring Lucky to England after joining City and he is now toying with the idea of maybe getting a rescue dog to keep the pet company while away,” the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WATCH: HISTORIC! Neeraj Chopra sets U-20 Javelin record, becomes first Indian world champion in athletics
- REVEALED: Why Hindu families in Aligarh want to sell their houses, leave area
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!
- Suspended Bihar BJP MLC Tunna Pandey sent to 12-day custody for molesting minor girl on train