You can only beat Spain dominating them, says Low
Munich: Germany coach Joachim Low has insisted that he does not have a specific game-plan to beat Spain at Euro 2012, as he feels the titleholders can only be defeated by playing a possession-based style of football.
The National elf lost the Euro 2008 final 1-0 against the Roja, while the Spaniards also ended Germany`s World Cup ambitions in 2010 at the semi-final stage.
"We do not have an anti-Spain plan," Low said.
"If you want to cause Spain problems, you will have to do so by playing football. You have to pressure them, and enjoy the majority of possession."
"If you cannot do that, and Spain do not have a bad day at the office and do not take their chances, beating them is going to be very complicated."
Germany have been paired with Denmark, Netherlands and Portugal in Group B, while Spain will have to deal with Croatia, Italy and Republic of Ireland in Group C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened