You can only beat Spain dominating them, says Low
Munich: Germany coach Joachim Low has insisted that he does not have a specific game-plan to beat Spain at Euro 2012, as he feels the titleholders can only be defeated by playing a possession-based style of football.
The National elf lost the Euro 2008 final 1-0 against the Roja, while the Spaniards also ended Germany`s World Cup ambitions in 2010 at the semi-final stage.
"We do not have an anti-Spain plan," Low said.
"If you want to cause Spain problems, you will have to do so by playing football. You have to pressure them, and enjoy the majority of possession."
"If you cannot do that, and Spain do not have a bad day at the office and do not take their chances, beating them is going to be very complicated."
Germany have been paired with Denmark, Netherlands and Portugal in Group B, while Spain will have to deal with Croatia, Italy and Republic of Ireland in Group C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31