Ex-Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher brands current Man Utd squad as worst side of generation
London: Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has said that this is the worst Manchester United side of a generation following the club`s 2-0 loss to Everton during their Premier League clash.
Carragher said that United`s match against Everton is the worst he has seen from them over 90 minutes.
The retired English footballer said that when he used to play it had been total dominance from United, but now when he looks at the team he wonders whey they did not play like that when he used to play, the Mirror reorted.
Carragher said that United`s Shinji Kagawa on the left wing must be wondering what the English football is all about, as no one seems to know what is going on the pitch or in the dugout.
United losing at Everton means that boss David Moyes ` squad cannot claim the fourth spot in the Premier League table and will miss out on the Champions League for the first time in 19 years, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi