Ex-Portsmouth manager Hart joins Palace
London: Former Portsmouth manager Paul Hart took charge of Championship (second division) side Crystal Palace.
Hart, who was sacked as Premier League Portsmouth`s manager in November, replaces Neil Warnock at cash-strapped Palace who were deducted 10 points earlier this season after going into administration.
"I think it`s quite obvious I like a challenge, and this is a big one, but I felt that the support would be there," Hart told reporters at a news conference. "There`s only one objective and that is to stay in this division."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM