Ex-Portsmouth manager Hart joins Palace
London: Former Portsmouth manager Paul Hart took charge of Championship (second division) side Crystal Palace.
Hart, who was sacked as Premier League Portsmouth`s manager in November, replaces Neil Warnock at cash-strapped Palace who were deducted 10 points earlier this season after going into administration.
"I think it`s quite obvious I like a challenge, and this is a big one, but I felt that the support would be there," Hart told reporters at a news conference. "There`s only one objective and that is to stay in this division."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof