Extra Time: Napoli go rafting as part of pre-season training camp
Rome: New Napoli boss Rafael Benitez is riding a crest of a wave after taking his squad rafting as part of their pre-season training camp.
The former Chelsea interim boss took his players to the Noce River in Dimaro as part of a team bonding exercise, but they looked more at home hitting each other with the oars then using them in the water.
Benitez opted to stay dry and follow his players on the river and observe his squad, as he prepares to take on Galatasaray, Arsenal and Porto in pre-season friendlies.
The Spaniard won last season`s Europa League with Chelsea, but he can safely say he had a truly oarsome time with his new squad on the Noce River.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16