Extra Time: Napoli go rafting as part of pre-season training camp
Rome: New Napoli boss Rafael Benitez is riding a crest of a wave after taking his squad rafting as part of their pre-season training camp.
The former Chelsea interim boss took his players to the Noce River in Dimaro as part of a team bonding exercise, but they looked more at home hitting each other with the oars then using them in the water.
Benitez opted to stay dry and follow his players on the river and observe his squad, as he prepares to take on Galatasaray, Arsenal and Porto in pre-season friendlies.
The Spaniard won last season`s Europa League with Chelsea, but he can safely say he had a truly oarsome time with his new squad on the Noce River.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic
- Anxious mother fox waits while men work to rescue her trapped cub– Watch the emotional moment!
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Fallujah offensive against Iraq: Five things you need to know about
- Prime Minister wishes Goans on statehood day