Ferdinand expresses desire to become football coach after retirement
London: Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has said that he wants to be a top manager when he finishes playing.
According to The Daily Express, Ferdinand has been studying for coaching qualifications.
He revealed that he started his coaching badges a couple of years ago but since he got injured, he had to stop.
Ferdinand added that now he is back into it and was definitely going to get his qualifications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why