Ferdinand expresses desire to become football coach after retirement
London: Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has said that he wants to be a top manager when he finishes playing.
According to The Daily Express, Ferdinand has been studying for coaching qualifications.
He revealed that he started his coaching badges a couple of years ago but since he got injured, he had to stop.
Ferdinand added that now he is back into it and was definitely going to get his qualifications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police