Fergie rules out returning to Man Utd to rescue `disappointing` season
London: FormerManchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has reportedly ruled out coming back to Old Trafford in a managerial capacity to rescue United`s season after their disappointing start under new bossDavid Moyes.
United lie 12th in the Premier League - eight points off table-toppers Arsenal, prompting speculation that Moyes may struggle to see out his debut season at Old Trafford.
According to Metro.co.uk, the Scot said that he would not return in any capacity to United under any circumstances as he is not interested in managing again or getting himself worked up about United`s results.
Stating that it would be even a waste to think about him coming back as manager, Ferguson further said that United is in `good hands` with his countryman and former Everton boss, adding that Moyes is a good manager.
According to Ferguson, there is no way back for him now as he has made his decision to retire in a `perfect timing`, adding that he wants to relax now by watching the Kentucky Derby, the US Masters and the Melbourne Cup and visit vineyards in Tuscany and France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!