Ferguson says slams diving in football
London: Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has claimed players who dive on football pitches are setting bad example for young players, and added that simulation is against the spirit of gamesmanship.
Ferguson said diving during a football game impacts your players’ behaviour in terms of simulation and dissent, a British tabloid reported. The Scot added a football player has to be a model for young people, as we have to have a responsibility for the future of the game.
Fergie was talking at the LMA European Managers’ Forum at George’s Park where goal-line technology was also discussed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH