Ferguson’s new book likely to affect Rooney`s peace process with Man United
London: Former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson`s new autobiography, 14 years since the last one, is out on 24 October and the club is worried that some of the revelations might blow apart the peace process maintained with striker Wayne Rooney.
According to the Guardian, a few years ago United introduced a new rule that stipulated any player writing a book had to run it by the club first.
Since then, the books emanating from Old Trafford have been tasteless, the report said.
Unfortunately for United, Ferguson likes to go by his own rules and he could be threatening an already delicate situation, the report added.
The book promises to be tremendous and he has certainly appointed a superb writer in Paul Hayward to fall in line with the job Hugh McIlvanney completed in 1999, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city