Ferguson’s new book likely to affect Rooney`s peace process with Man United
London: Former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson`s new autobiography, 14 years since the last one, is out on 24 October and the club is worried that some of the revelations might blow apart the peace process maintained with striker Wayne Rooney.
According to the Guardian, a few years ago United introduced a new rule that stipulated any player writing a book had to run it by the club first.
Since then, the books emanating from Old Trafford have been tasteless, the report said.
Unfortunately for United, Ferguson likes to go by his own rules and he could be threatening an already delicate situation, the report added.
The book promises to be tremendous and he has certainly appointed a superb writer in Paul Hayward to fall in line with the job Hugh McIlvanney completed in 1999, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees