Ferguson’s new book likely to affect Rooney`s peace process with Man United
London: Former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson`s new autobiography, 14 years since the last one, is out on 24 October and the club is worried that some of the revelations might blow apart the peace process maintained with striker Wayne Rooney.
According to the Guardian, a few years ago United introduced a new rule that stipulated any player writing a book had to run it by the club first.
Since then, the books emanating from Old Trafford have been tasteless, the report said.
Unfortunately for United, Ferguson likes to go by his own rules and he could be threatening an already delicate situation, the report added.
The book promises to be tremendous and he has certainly appointed a superb writer in Paul Hayward to fall in line with the job Hugh McIlvanney completed in 1999, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Scientists reconstruct detailed 3D eyes from single photo
- Santander pips BBVA: Eurozone`s largest bank becomes La Liga's newest sponsors
- US sanctions target Assad regime's arms, finance networks
- Bastille Day killer had help preparing Nice attack, says Paris prosecutor
- Another milestone for captain marvellous: Virat Kohli completes 3000 Test runs