Fernandinho backs Man City to become European champions
London: Manchester City player Fernandinho has said that he is confident that his side can become European champions in his first season at the Etihad.
The Brazilian has joined City in a 30 million-pound deal from Ukrainian Shakhtar Donetsk.
The City midfielder hopes for excellent performances in the competition so that his team can beat United, which, he added, is the hardest clubs in the Premier League to beat due to the quality of their players and tactical organization.
Fernandinho wants to perform well so that motivate the fans and lead them to the final games of the competition with the cup in their possession.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive