Fernandinho backs Man City to become European champions
London: Manchester City player Fernandinho has said that he is confident that his side can become European champions in his first season at the Etihad.
The Brazilian has joined City in a 30 million-pound deal from Ukrainian Shakhtar Donetsk.
The City midfielder hopes for excellent performances in the competition so that his team can beat United, which, he added, is the hardest clubs in the Premier League to beat due to the quality of their players and tactical organization.
Fernandinho wants to perform well so that motivate the fans and lead them to the final games of the competition with the cup in their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- When Sachin Tendulkar's run-out against Pakistan triggered huge riot
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Canara Bank revises lending rates based on MCLR
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 to be launched in India on May 10
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma