Feyenoord beat RKC 1-0 in Dutch league
Amsterdam: Jon Dahl Tomasson`s second-half goal earned Feyenoord a 1-0 away win at bottom side RKC Waalwijk in the Dutch league.
A lacklustre Feyenoord had a poor first half but improved directly after the break when Tomasson scored with a fine volley. Feyenoord finished with 10 men after Denny Landzaat was sent off six minutes before time.
PSV Eindhoven, 2-1 winners against Utrecht on Wednesday, are top with 55 points after 21 matches, ahead on goal difference of Twente Enschede, who beat neighbours Heracles Almelo 2-0.
Steve McClaren`s Twente will travel to third-placed Ajax Amsterdam (46) on Sunday. Feyenoord remain fourth with 42 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!