Feyenoord beat RKC 1-0 in Dutch league
Amsterdam: Jon Dahl Tomasson`s second-half goal earned Feyenoord a 1-0 away win at bottom side RKC Waalwijk in the Dutch league.
A lacklustre Feyenoord had a poor first half but improved directly after the break when Tomasson scored with a fine volley. Feyenoord finished with 10 men after Denny Landzaat was sent off six minutes before time.
PSV Eindhoven, 2-1 winners against Utrecht on Wednesday, are top with 55 points after 21 matches, ahead on goal difference of Twente Enschede, who beat neighbours Heracles Almelo 2-0.
Steve McClaren`s Twente will travel to third-placed Ajax Amsterdam (46) on Sunday. Feyenoord remain fourth with 42 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test: 5-star Ashwin dominates hosts on Day 4
- Televangelist Zakir Naik's aides make startling revelations, it will shock you -- Read
- Govt begins search for Bankruptcy Board chief
- BSF - Pakistan Rangers talks this week in Lahore
- LIVE STREAMING: West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 4