Feyenoord beat RKC 1-0 in Dutch league
Amsterdam: Jon Dahl Tomasson`s second-half goal earned Feyenoord a 1-0 away win at bottom side RKC Waalwijk in the Dutch league.
A lacklustre Feyenoord had a poor first half but improved directly after the break when Tomasson scored with a fine volley. Feyenoord finished with 10 men after Denny Landzaat was sent off six minutes before time.
PSV Eindhoven, 2-1 winners against Utrecht on Wednesday, are top with 55 points after 21 matches, ahead on goal difference of Twente Enschede, who beat neighbours Heracles Almelo 2-0.
Steve McClaren`s Twente will travel to third-placed Ajax Amsterdam (46) on Sunday. Feyenoord remain fourth with 42 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued