FIFA announces ticket prices for 2014 Football World Cup
London: Global football governing body FIFA has announced the ticket prices for international fans attending the 2014 Football World Cup in Brazil, saying that the prices will start at 90 dollars for initial group matches.
According to BBC, FIFA further said that the cheapest tickets for overseas fans for the final on July 13, 2014 were priced at 440 dollars and the most expensive at 990 dollars, adding that the tickets will go on sale from August 20, 2013.
The report further said that the tournament starts on June 12 next year, with the first game being played in Sao Paulo, adding that fans have until October 10, 2013 to apply and a ballot will be held to decide which of these applications are successful.
According to the report, later the tickets would be sold on a first come, first served basis, adding that about three million tickets will be available for fans in total.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred