FIFA announces ticket prices for 2014 Football World Cup
London: Global football governing body FIFA has announced the ticket prices for international fans attending the 2014 Football World Cup in Brazil, saying that the prices will start at 90 dollars for initial group matches.
According to BBC, FIFA further said that the cheapest tickets for overseas fans for the final on July 13, 2014 were priced at 440 dollars and the most expensive at 990 dollars, adding that the tickets will go on sale from August 20, 2013.
The report further said that the tournament starts on June 12 next year, with the first game being played in Sao Paulo, adding that fans have until October 10, 2013 to apply and a ballot will be held to decide which of these applications are successful.
According to the report, later the tickets would be sold on a first come, first served basis, adding that about three million tickets will be available for fans in total.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Anxious mother fox waits while men work to rescue her trapped cub– Watch the emotional moment!
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Fallujah offensive against Iraq: Five things you need to know about
- Prime Minister wishes Goans on statehood day
- IPL 2016: Hilarious! When Umar Akmal congratulated David Warner-led SRH for winning Pakistan Super League