FIFA announces ticket prices for 2014 Football World Cup
London: Global football governing body FIFA has announced the ticket prices for international fans attending the 2014 Football World Cup in Brazil, saying that the prices will start at 90 dollars for initial group matches.
According to BBC, FIFA further said that the cheapest tickets for overseas fans for the final on July 13, 2014 were priced at 440 dollars and the most expensive at 990 dollars, adding that the tickets will go on sale from August 20, 2013.
The report further said that the tournament starts on June 12 next year, with the first game being played in Sao Paulo, adding that fans have until October 10, 2013 to apply and a ballot will be held to decide which of these applications are successful.
According to the report, later the tickets would be sold on a first come, first served basis, adding that about three million tickets will be available for fans in total.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister