FIFA kicks off World Cup tickets sales
Rio de Janeiro: Football`s governing body FIFA will Tuesday open the final sales phase for World Cup tickets.
About 200,000 tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis for the June 12-July 13 tournament, FIFA said in a statement.
Tickets will be available for all but 10 matches: the final, Brazil-Croatia, Mexico-Cameroon, England-Italy, Argentina-Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil-Mexico, Spain-Chile, Cameroon-Brazil, Croatia-Mexico and Australia-Spain, reported Xinhua.
"With less than two months to go, this is the last chance for fans to secure their tickets for football`s flagship event. I am confident we will have a high demand for the remaining tickets, not only from Brazilian fans but also from people all over the world," said Thierry Weil, FIFA marketing director in charge of ticketing.
More than 2.5 million tickets have already been allocated through all sales phases and channels, including FIFA-endorsed agents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him