FIFA officials to inspect artificial-turf venues
New Delhi: A two-member FIFA team arrived here on Thursday to inspect the sites approved by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) for the laying of artificial turfs.
FIFA officials Eric Harrison and Chrysantha Pereira visited the Bangalore Football Stadium Thursday.
They will also inspect Mumbai`s Cooperage Stadium Friday and will later visit Polo Ground Shillong, Imphal, (National Sports Academy) and Hoshiarpur in Punjab.
The turfs are being laid under the `FIFA`s Win in India with India` project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw