FIFA president Blatter to visit Iran
Tehran: International Federation of Football Associations (FIFA) president Joseph Sepp Blatter said Sunday that he would be visiting Iran soon.
Blatter informed the head of the Iran Football Federation (IFF), Ali Kaffashian, of his decision in a letter, reports Xinhua.
"Coming to Iran has been on my work schedule but I haven`t had opportunity so far to fulfil that. As soon as I have time, I will arrange my travel to Tehran," he was quoted as saying by Tehran Times.
The report did not elaborate on the objectives of Blatter`s visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what