FIFA president Blatter to visit Iran
Tehran: International Federation of Football Associations (FIFA) president Joseph Sepp Blatter said Sunday that he would be visiting Iran soon.
Blatter informed the head of the Iran Football Federation (IFF), Ali Kaffashian, of his decision in a letter, reports Xinhua.
"Coming to Iran has been on my work schedule but I haven`t had opportunity so far to fulfil that. As soon as I have time, I will arrange my travel to Tehran," he was quoted as saying by Tehran Times.
The report did not elaborate on the objectives of Blatter`s visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'