FIFA president Blatter to visit Iran
Tehran: International Federation of Football Associations (FIFA) president Joseph Sepp Blatter said Sunday that he would be visiting Iran soon.
Blatter informed the head of the Iran Football Federation (IFF), Ali Kaffashian, of his decision in a letter, reports Xinhua.
"Coming to Iran has been on my work schedule but I haven`t had opportunity so far to fulfil that. As soon as I have time, I will arrange my travel to Tehran," he was quoted as saying by Tehran Times.
The report did not elaborate on the objectives of Blatter`s visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress