FIFA`s Valcke released from Rio hospital
Rio de Janeiro: FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke has given a glowing report of Brazil`s health care after being released from a hospital here.
Valcke was cleared by doctors to return to Switzerland Sunday after spending four days under observation at the Samaritano hospital with a kidney infection, reports Xinhua.
"My personal evaluation of the medical facilities in Brazil is excellent," Valcke said.
"I am certain that when the Confederations Cup and World Cup arrive, everybody will be in good hands."
The illness forced the 52-year-old Frenchman to cancel his attendance for a meeting with 2014 World Cup organisers here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster