FIFA`s Valcke released from Rio hospital
Rio de Janeiro: FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke has given a glowing report of Brazil`s health care after being released from a hospital here.
Valcke was cleared by doctors to return to Switzerland Sunday after spending four days under observation at the Samaritano hospital with a kidney infection, reports Xinhua.
"My personal evaluation of the medical facilities in Brazil is excellent," Valcke said.
"I am certain that when the Confederations Cup and World Cup arrive, everybody will be in good hands."
The illness forced the 52-year-old Frenchman to cancel his attendance for a meeting with 2014 World Cup organisers here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing