FIFA`s Valcke released from Rio hospital
Rio de Janeiro: FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke has given a glowing report of Brazil`s health care after being released from a hospital here.
Valcke was cleared by doctors to return to Switzerland Sunday after spending four days under observation at the Samaritano hospital with a kidney infection, reports Xinhua.
"My personal evaluation of the medical facilities in Brazil is excellent," Valcke said.
"I am certain that when the Confederations Cup and World Cup arrive, everybody will be in good hands."
The illness forced the 52-year-old Frenchman to cancel his attendance for a meeting with 2014 World Cup organisers here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you