Film mogul Harvey Weinstein thinks Becks has future in Hollywood
London: David Beckham has been tipped for movie greatness by one of Hollywood`s most powerful film moguls Harvey Weinstein.
The movie producer reckons the former England captain has what it takes to make it in films.
He even compared the east Londoner to basketball legend Michael Jordan - who took a break from the sport and ended up starring in 1996 film Space Jam.
"David can be anything he wants, including becoming a movie star. He doesn`t need any advice from me, he can do anything he wants," he said.
He said he is a fan of the footie star and thinks he could do anything he wants in TV and film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions