Film mogul Harvey Weinstein thinks Becks has future in Hollywood
London: David Beckham has been tipped for movie greatness by one of Hollywood`s most powerful film moguls Harvey Weinstein.
The movie producer reckons the former England captain has what it takes to make it in films.
He even compared the east Londoner to basketball legend Michael Jordan - who took a break from the sport and ended up starring in 1996 film Space Jam.
"David can be anything he wants, including becoming a movie star. He doesn`t need any advice from me, he can do anything he wants," he said.
He said he is a fan of the footie star and thinks he could do anything he wants in TV and film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family