Film mogul Harvey Weinstein thinks Becks has future in Hollywood
London: David Beckham has been tipped for movie greatness by one of Hollywood`s most powerful film moguls Harvey Weinstein.
The movie producer reckons the former England captain has what it takes to make it in films.
He even compared the east Londoner to basketball legend Michael Jordan - who took a break from the sport and ended up starring in 1996 film Space Jam.
"David can be anything he wants, including becoming a movie star. He doesn`t need any advice from me, he can do anything he wants," he said.
He said he is a fan of the footie star and thinks he could do anything he wants in TV and film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?