Fiorentina keeper Frey out for up to six months
Fiorentina goalkeeper Sebastien Frey will be out for four to six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury, the Serie A club said in a statement on Wednesday
The Florence side have a ready replacement for the Frenchman in Poland`s Artur Boruc but the injury is another blow amid a troubled start to the campaign for Sinisa Mihajlovic`s men, who lie 15th.
Forward Stevan Jovetic was ruled out for six months before the start of the season with the same knee injury while Adrian Mutu has only just returned to action after a nine-months drugs ban but is being probed by police over an alleged assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra