Fiorentina keeper Frey out for up to six months
Fiorentina goalkeeper Sebastien Frey will be out for four to six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury, the Serie A club said in a statement on Wednesday
The Florence side have a ready replacement for the Frenchman in Poland`s Artur Boruc but the injury is another blow amid a troubled start to the campaign for Sinisa Mihajlovic`s men, who lie 15th.
Forward Stevan Jovetic was ruled out for six months before the start of the season with the same knee injury while Adrian Mutu has only just returned to action after a nine-months drugs ban but is being probed by police over an alleged assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city