Fiorentina keeper Frey out for up to six months
Fiorentina goalkeeper Sebastien Frey will be out for four to six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury, the Serie A club said in a statement on Wednesday
The Florence side have a ready replacement for the Frenchman in Poland`s Artur Boruc but the injury is another blow amid a troubled start to the campaign for Sinisa Mihajlovic`s men, who lie 15th.
Forward Stevan Jovetic was ruled out for six months before the start of the season with the same knee injury while Adrian Mutu has only just returned to action after a nine-months drugs ban but is being probed by police over an alleged assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees not to get arrears this financial year?
- Reasons why parents must educate their child about sex
- Sensex adds to gains, up 149 points on positive global leads
- SC refers LGBT celebs' plea challenging Section 377 to CJI
- Why do we shout in anger? Watch video to know the real reason