Fiorentina keeper Frey out for up to six months
Fiorentina goalkeeper Sebastien Frey will be out for four to six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury, the Serie A club said in a statement on Wednesday
The Florence side have a ready replacement for the Frenchman in Poland`s Artur Boruc but the injury is another blow amid a troubled start to the campaign for Sinisa Mihajlovic`s men, who lie 15th.
Forward Stevan Jovetic was ruled out for six months before the start of the season with the same knee injury while Adrian Mutu has only just returned to action after a nine-months drugs ban but is being probed by police over an alleged assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH